Beyond the Arctic Circle vol.II
A little longer trip (compared to Tromso in Norway) to the Iceland in Feb. of 2016. The "lucky three" group explored most of the west and south coast of the Iceland. We spent the first week at friendly and welcoming family who run the Erpsstadir farm. We experienced Aurora Borealis the very first night on Iceland in the warmth of hot-tube which was part of our cottage :) Our western adventures continued to Hvitserkur (where we managed to stuck in snowy and steep road with our "intelligent" 4x4 car :), Snaefellsness, etc.
In the south of Iceland we visited well known waterfalls, black beaches, Vík and of course the glacier lagoon - Jokulsárlón. Taking photographs at Dakota wreck had some kind of mystic atmosphere, because we no longer trusted our 4x4, so we were going there alone in the night through icy fields with Aurora Borealis dancing around the northern horizon.
Travelling route: Berlin - Reykjavik - Erpsstadir (Hvitserkur, Snaefellsness, Hraunfossar, ...) - Dyrholaey (Skogafoss, Seljalandsfoss, Bruarfoss, Jokulsarlon, ...) - Reykjavik - Berlin.
- Aurora Borealis at Erpsstadir farm.7971 hits
- Aurora Borealis at Erpsstadir farm.10918 hits
- Tire spikes :)5069 hits
- Focení v oblasti Snaefellsnes7259 hits
- Marcel ve "wind-proof" vydání :)5285 hits
- Cestování po Snaefellsnes6414 hits
- U Kirkjufell vodopádů5570 hits
- Kirkjufell v pozadí5383 hits
- U Kirkjufell vodopádů5281 hits
- Kirkjufell154640 hits
- Hiking around Erpsstadir farm ...7805 hits
- Erpsstadir doggy5446 hits
- Erpsstadir doggy5569 hits
- Icelandic horses - ride them, use them and ... eat them5412 hits
- Lonely tree6063 hits