Beyond the Arctic Circle vol.II
A little longer trip (compared to Tromso in Norway) to the Iceland in Feb. of 2016. The "lucky three" group explored most of the west and south coast of the Iceland. We spent the first week at friendly and welcoming family who run the Erpsstadir farm. We experienced Aurora Borealis the very first night on Iceland in the warmth of hot-tube which was part of our cottage :) Our western adventures continued to Hvitserkur (where we managed to stuck in snowy and steep road with our "intelligent" 4x4 car :), Snaefellsness, etc.
In the south of Iceland we visited well known waterfalls, black beaches, Vík and of course the glacier lagoon - Jokulsárlón. Taking photographs at Dakota wreck had some kind of mystic atmosphere, because we no longer trusted our 4x4, so we were going there alone in the night through icy fields with Aurora Borealis dancing around the northern horizon.
Travelling route: Berlin - Reykjavik - Erpsstadir (Hvitserkur, Snaefellsness, Hraunfossar, ...) - Dyrholaey (Skogafoss, Seljalandsfoss, Bruarfoss, Jokulsarlon, ...) - Reykjavik - Berlin.
- Aurora Borealis at Erpsstadir farm.5889 hits
- Aurora Borealis at Erpsstadir farm.7745 hits
- Tire spikes :)3746 hits
- Focení v oblasti Snaefellsnes5307 hits
- Marcel ve "wind-proof" vydání :)3942 hits
- Cestování po Snaefellsnes4613 hits
- U Kirkjufell vodopádů4063 hits
- Kirkjufell v pozadí3847 hits
- U Kirkjufell vodopádů3768 hits
- Kirkjufell99896 hits
- Hiking around Erpsstadir farm ...5494 hits
- Erpsstadir doggy4043 hits
- Erpsstadir doggy4076 hits
- Icelandic horses - ride them, use them and ... eat them3939 hits
- Lonely tree4392 hits